No, you cannot have a conviction, of any sort, expunged from your record. Convictions are permanent. However, with counsel, and within a certain time-frame, actions may be taken to attempt to have the Judge strike the finding of guilt and replace it with a PBJ (Probation Before Judgment) which can be expunged.

Posted in: Criminal Law