Schedule Your Consultation Today
The divorce attorneys at Wendy Satin Law provide collaborative family law representation for families in the Rockville and surrounding areas in Montgomery County, Howard County, Prince George’s County, Frederick County and the District of Columbia.
Our attorneys understand Maryland family law and are members of CDRP (Collaborative Divorce Resolution Professionals) and the IACP (International Academy of Collaborative Professionals).
What You Can Expect From Wendy Satin Law:
- Experience in the areas of collaborative law and alternative dispute resolution.
- We will work to keep your divorce as civil as possible and out of the courts.
- Open and honest communication among all parties that takes into consideration the significant priorities of both spouses and their children.
- Responsive service – unlike at many big firms, our clients receive personal attention in a timely fashion.
- Bring a vast understanding of Maryland family law to address possible challenges before they even arise.
- Work to ensure that your livelihood and assets are properly protected, and that all child custody elements are handled fairly.
- Take into account important elements such as child custody, alimony and visitation, valuation and distribution of marital property.
- Provide the legal support you need to move into your new life with a strong foundation.
Don’t take chances with a general practice attorney who does not have specific experience in the area of collaborative law. Call today or complete the short form on your right to request your consultation. You will be glad you did.
Rockville, Maryland Office Location:
6110 Executive Blvd
Rockville, MD 20852
Ph: (301) 762-1000